Bricktastics are the premier supplier of creatively focused Pre-Loved LEGO® & Building Brick packages for Australian schools, daycare centres, libraries and local businesses around the country.
CHOOSE YOUR ORGANISATION
Offering Creatively focused LEGO® & Brick Packs enables us to do so much more good in the world than just opening a regular retail store. We found we could sustainably add value to our customers by offering new and innovative form factors, meeting key pain points for Australian Families and Organisations while helping play a key role in the environment, community and development of children's creativity skills.
Damien Azzopardi - CEO
SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES & LIBRARIES
Whether you're a School, Library, University or other educational organisation Bricktastics has all the creatively focused LEGO® & Brick supplies your organisation needs.
CREATIVITY IN THE CLASSROOM
• Great for setting up LEGO® clubs, play spaces and events.
• Our Pre-Loved LEGO® is sustainably sourced, cleaned and sorted. Ensuring every brick is given a loving home and second life.
• Get more bricks for the same budget, all our packages are far cheaper than the store-bought alternatives.
• Our instruction-free packs encourage creative open-ended play, and collaboration, and will help develop your participants creativity, self-expression and confidence.
Above: Students at Alkimos beach primary school enjoy a delivery of 30kgs of our bricks ready just in time to start their LEGO® Club.
Above: With a wide selection our educator & Group packages are filled with everything your participants will need to be maximally creative with their builds
PROJECT IDEA #1
Many of our customers like to create play spaces within their schools, libraries and organisations dedicated to creative play. Bricktastics products such as our school and group packs are a great way to affordably and easily cover all the creative needs of your organisation and ensure your participants have all the supplies to be as creative as they want. Whether it is baseplates, minifigures, basic bricks, animals, or even buildings we have a pack that will suit your needs and budget.
DAY CARE & EARLY LEARNING CENTRES
Our Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) focused packages provide everything your centre needs to develop creativity, independence, and identity within your kids.
KICKSTART THEIR CREATIVITY
• A great all-in-one solution for ensuring your centre has all its brick-based creativity supplies covered.
• Helps deliver on your EYLF outcomes, providing learning through play opportunities.
• No instructions are needed, open-ended creative play is the best way!
• Our packages use sustainably sourced & cleaned Pre-Loved LEGO®, are creatively focused and instruction-free.
Above: An early learner begins to explore story-based creative building, and strengthening her identity by exploring her thematic preferences.
Above: Play sessions with Bricktastics bricks often involve collaboration, teamwork and story-telling though builds.
Why We Exist
To sustainably add value, delight customers and ignite creativity through the possibilities of Creative Play globally.
Delight customers and provide loads of value
Igniting creativity through open-ended creative play with LEGO® & Bricks.
Lower the barrier of entry to LEGO® products, and provide more rewarding play.
PROJECT IDEA #2
BRICK CREATIVITY WALLS
Turn any vertical wall space into a creative opportunity with the use of Bricktastics baseplates and brick packs. Acting as an ideal canvas, baseplates offer the perfect surface for creating LEGO® and brick based art. Suitable for a wide variety of spaces such as waiting rooms, meuseums, offices, classroom etc:
Bring your walls to life, share, collaborate and let your participants build connections with your space.
Great for waiting rooms, libraries museums where people will need their little ones entertained
BUSINESSES & CORPORATE
Bricktastic Products are perfect for theming your next event or meeting the needs of your business. We have helped create LEGO® themed weddings, corporate team-building events, museum play spaces and play spaces in auto repair centres, just to name a few. So whatever your commercial needs, Bricktastics can help meet them!
B2B IS WHAT WE DO BEST
• Bricktastics can customise our packages to meet your organisation's specific needs, ask us for an invoice.
• Bricktastics has provided bricks to Businesses all around Australia. From Zoo's to Large Universities, Our professional service and expert team will ensure we can meet your accounting, budget and deadline requirements.
• We understand your businesses needs, and can provide a more creativity-focused experience for your organisation than a traditional store-bought experience.
Above: A group of Rotary Youth Leadership award participants participate in a workshop to help develop their teamwork and leadership skills.
Above: Kids play (or swim!) in a large pit full of our Basic Bricks, at an outdoor event space.
PROJECT IDEA #3
Brick pits are a great way to transform a space or event into a captivating and creativity filled experience. Kids and adults alike will spend their time happily building in a collaborative and social way improving the engagment and enjoyment of any organisations event, space or workshop.
From large to small, brick play pits can come in many shapes and sizes.
Combine brick pits with with furniture and baseplates to create a great play space for sit down creativity.